I'm happy to travel to those of you without color analysts in your area. Being in a new place allows me to view each season with fresh eyes and nuance, and I feel so lucky to work with men and women I wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to see.
Pricing and Payment
Travel sessions are $450. A nonrefundable deposit (I generally invoice via PayPal, but can take a credit/debit card number over the phone if you prefer) will hold your spot, with the remaining $350 balance due at the time of your analysis.
- I accept cash, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No personal checks, please! If for some catastrophic reason I were unable to make your appointment, your deposit would be refunded in full.
While I don't offer a discount for groups (every member receives a thorough, individually-focused personal color analysis- no shortcuts!), groups do receive priority on my travel schedule, as they are easier for me to coordinate. If you have 6+ people in your area who want to book a session, send me a message and we can work out the details.
- Fayetteville, NC: August 26-28
- Seattle, WA: September 9-12 one spot left!
- Bloomington, IN and Nashville, TN: Dates TBA
- Des Moines, IA: July 18-22, 2018 for the International Babywearing Conference. I am not booking for this location yet but I will be there!
- Feel free to suggest my next location! The more votes I receive for a certain place, the more likely I am to plan a trip there, and as always, organized groups receive travel priority.
Past Destinations have included: Lake Charles, LA; Baltimore, MD; Asheville, NC; St. Louis, MO; Boston, MA; Fayetteville, NC; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Columbus, OH; Exeter, NH; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO.