I'm happy to travel to those of you without personal color and image analysts in your area. Being in a new place allows me to view each season and archetype with fresh eyes and nuance, and I feel so lucky to work with men and women I wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to see.
Pricing and Payment
Travel Personal Color Analysis sessions are $450. You will receive the same quality analysis you would receive at my home studio in Louisville, complete with your seasonal swatchbook, access to my seasonal resources, and my ongoing support.
Travel Personal Image Analysis sessions are $300. This service will be available starting in Baton Rouge in March (with special beta pricing- send me an email!) and Boston in April. At this appointment you will discover your image archetype and receive a thorough and personalized breakdown of clothing guidelines.
- I accept cash, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No personal checks, please!
While I don't offer a discount for groups (every member receives a thorough, individually-focused personal color analysis- no shortcuts!), groups do receive priority on my travel schedule, as they are easier for me to coordinate. If you have 6+ people in your area who want to book a session, send me a message and we can work out the details.
Click your location's dates to book your appointment! If you'd like me to personally schedule your appointment, that's fine too- send me an email or give me a call.
- Baltimore, MD: February 10 - 12 (PCA only)
- Baton Rouge, LA: March 24 - 26 (this calendar is for PCA only; for PIA time slots, send me an email)
- Boston, MA: April 21-24 - click here to book PCA and here to book PIA
- TBA: Seattle. If you'd like me to notify you personally when I've chosen my travel dates, send me an email.
- Feel free to suggest my next location! The more votes I receive for a certain place, the more likely I am to plan a trip there.
Past Destinations have included: Lake Charles, LA; Baltimore, MD; Asheville, NC; St. Louis, MO; Boston, MA; Fayetteville, NC; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Columbus, OH; Exeter, NH; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; Bloomington, IN